– and service that will enhance the spiritual and social enrichment of individual members. Colossians 3:16; John 4:36, 13:13-15,17; Galatians 6:9-10; Ephesians 4:29; Hebrews 13:16
We Desire To Worship God In Spirit And In Truth In Our Private And Public Worship.
- the LORD only shall be the object of our worship. We seek to hear from God and also desire the presence of His glory in our gatherings. 1 Kings 8:11; 1 Chronicles 16:29; Psalm 96:6; John 4:23-24; Revelation 22:9
We Desire To Be Led All The Time By The Spirit Of God
– such that we are always able to do His will. Romans 8:14-18, 12:1-2; Ephesians 5:17, 6:6
We Desire To Live Holy, Sanctified Lives
– such that at any time we are able to hear from God and receive His blessings. Psalm 16:1-2; Leviticus 11:45; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 7:1; 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 5:23; Hebrews 12:4.
We Want To Teach And Learn The Word Of God
– in the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit for edification, refreshing, encouragement and comfort. Isaiah 2:3; Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 15:4; 1 Timothy 4:13; 2 Timothy 2:2
We desire to be active in proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ
– to every soul through direct involvement and support of missionary activities and evangelism. Isaiah 52:7; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 17:30-31; Romans 12:13-15
We want to build the church of God with our spiritual gifts
– as the Lord gives opportunity for the advancement of the kingdom of God and the spiritual growth of the members. Romans 13:3-8; 1 Corinthians 3:6-9, 12:7; Ephesians 4:11-12
We want to honor God and bring glory to His name
– by the way we conduct ourselves in all our social interactions. We shall not seek to bring reproach to the name of our Lord. 1 Corinthians 10:31-33; Philippians 1:27; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
We want to develop one another through interpersonal ministry